If you do not receive the SMS verification code, please try to request the sms verification code again according to the following methods:
1. It may be caused by phone network congestion, you can try again after 30 minutes;
2. The sms cannot be received or sms is delayed. It is most likely due to poor or no signal. It is recommended that you change to a position with a better signal and try to request it again;
3. Turn off the firewall, blacklist and other functions on the phone;
4. Open the phone security software, temporarily turn off the interception function and try to request sms code again (for smartphone users who have installed the security software);
5. Turn off and on your phone again;
6. Please try to click the second time immediately after 180 seconds;
7. Mobile phone arrears, mobile phone storage is full, text messages is in the trash can, etc. It may cause you to fail to receive the sms verification code.
If you still cannot receive the SMS verification code after the phone is cleaned up and restarted several times, please submit a ticket to us.
Article is closed for comments.