Google 2FA verification will be used to log in and withdraw.
1. Download Google two-step verification APP.
IOS users search for "Google Authenticator" in the App Store. Download address
Android users search for "Google Authenticator" in the “Google Play”or the browser. Download address
2.Please log in Hotbit Account www.hotbit.io, open Google Authenticator from your phone to scan the QR code or input your email address and the key(save the secret key, 16-digit Key) which appears on Hotbit website.
When the 2FA binding is completed, a six-digit verification code will be generated on your phone. Please input the verification code and submit.
Q & A
1. If met ‘binding failed’ issue, how to resolve the issue?
Ensure that “Google Authenticator” App is installed in Mobile phone;
Please ensure date/time setting for your mobile phone is automatic;
iPhone: please ensure Date & Time setting “Set Automatically” is on;
Ensure input the right password and 2FA code;
2. If Mobile phone is lost or changed, How to recreate Google Auth. Code in new mobile phone if I have a backed up 2FA secret key.
- Install Google Authenticator App in the new mobile phone;
- Open Google Auth. App in mobile phone to recreate the account, Click “+” to scan QR or manual entry 2FA backup key which is kept by you.
- Google Auth. Code is restored now.