Dear respected users,
In order to optimize server performance, the ETF Area will be in maintenance for 4 hours from 01:30 AM UTC to 05:30 AM UTC on June 28th, 2022. During the maintenance period, the asset, transfer and trading functions in the ETF Area will be unavailable.
After the ETF area maintenance is completed, Hotbit will airdrop the USDT for all users who hold ETF assets greater than 10 USDT. The specific arrangements are as follows:
- The airdrop snapshot is taken place at 28/06/2022 01:30 AM UTC;
- Snapshot Area: ETF Area on Hotbit;
- The airdrop token: USDT;
- The formula ratio for obtaining airdrops:
Airdrops amount that user could receive = the ETF assets amount user holds * 0.00015 * ETF Area maintenance hours;
- The airdrop will be distributed within 10 business days after the maintenance terminates;
- The airdrop will only be distributed proportionally to users with ETF positions greater than 10 USDT on Hotbit (If your ETF positions are less than or equal to 10 USDT, you will not be able to participate in the airdrop). ( The distribution of this airdrop was complete at 11:20 AM UTC on June 29, 2022. Eligible user can check their assets now. )
We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
After the maintenance is completed, we will issue a notice as soon as possible.
Note: The estimated time for maintenance is 4 hours, which may not be accurate. The specific recovery time will be announced separately. Hotbit will synchronize the upgrade progress on various social media. You can follow the latest progress through Twitter, TG group, etc.
June 27th, 2022
About us ：
Hotbit’s Official Website： https://www.hotbit.io/
Telegram ： https://t.me/Hotbit_English