- Deposits and withdrawals of HIVE, THETA and FIL main chain tokens will be suspended starting from 2021-06-30 10:00 AM (UTC).
- The trading of HIVE, THETA and FIL will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The THETA network upgrade & hard fork will take place at THETA block height of 10,968,061. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The FIL network upgrade will happen during epoch 892800. The estimated time is for users’ reference only. You can check the progress using the blockchain explorer.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding HIVE, THETA and FIL in their Hotbit accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for HIVE, THETA and FIL main chain tokens once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable.
- The HIVE, THETA and FIL network upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- Hive Hardfork 25 is on the Way
- Theta Guardian Node v3.0.2 released to enable Mainnet 3.0 features
- Network v13 'HyperDrive'
The investment on cryptocurrency projects is subject to high market risks.Please make your investments cautiously. Hotbit will make best efforts to choose the cryptocurrency projects with high quality,but Hotbit will not be responsible for any of your investment losses.
Thank you for your support！
About us ：
Hotbit’s Official Website： https://www.hotbit.io/
Telegram ： https://t.me/Hotbit_English
Hotbit reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.