Dear Respected Users,
Hotbit is scheduled to list mBONK (megaBONK) on Growing Section.
Deposit function launches at: 2021.04.19 10:00 AM UTC
Trading function launches at: 2021.04.19 10:00 AM UTC
Withdrawal function launches at: 2021.04.19 10:00 AM UTC
Trading Pair: MBONK /USDT
【Hotbit users exclusively enjoy “Minus Maker Means Minus Transaction Fee” mechanism. By placing and settling any maker order, the user will enjoy 0 transaction fee and an extra 0.50% of the trading volume of his/her maker order as reward on Growing Section!】
Project Name: megaBONK
megaBONK is a community defi project focused on deploying NFTs using IPFS. The original Bonk Token was launched on Uniswap in July 2020 & there was no presale/ICO. The project was launched with 89% of the tokens sent to a decentralized exchange where anyone can purchase if they wish to use BONK's utility. The other 11% was used for development & art related work. After it’s original token launch the token was then upgraded to megaBONK April 8th, 2021.
Token type: ERC-20
Total supply: 4,000,000 MBONK
Official Website: https://www.megabonk.com/
Contract address: https://etherscan.io/address/0xacfe45c352c902ae3a3f9b6bfe6ec994c5d791bf
The investment on cryptocurrency projects is subject to high market risks.Please make your investments cautiously. Hotbit will make best efforts to choose the cryptocurrency projects with high quality,but Hotbit will not be responsible for any of your investment losses.
Thank you for your support！
About us ：
Hotbit’s Official Website： https://www.hotbit.io/
Telegram ： https://t.me/Hotbit_English