Hotbit will support the IRIS（IRISnet）network upgrades & hard forks.
- The IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade will commence at 2021-03-31 14:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of IRIS will be suspended starting from 2021-03-31 11:00 (UTC).
- The trading of IRIS will not be affected during the upgrade.
- Hotbit will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding IRIS in their Hotbit accounts.
- The IRIS network upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for IRIS once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the following: IRISnet Mainnet 1.1 Upgrade Announcement: Support Coinswap and Other Apps
Thanks for your support!