If you do not receive the email, you can try the following methods:
1. Please make sure that the email address you filled in is correct;
2. Please try to find it in your spam or other folders;
3. Check whether the mail can be received and sent normally on client;
4. Try to choose mainstream mailboxes like Gmail, Outlook, etc.;
5. It may be due to network delays, it is recommended that you wait for a while and then check your mailbox;
6. Please try to clear the cache and log in to the website https://www.hotbit.io/ with Google or Firefox browsers;
7. If you still do not receive the email, it may be blocked. You need to add Hotbit's email domain name to the email domain whitelist, and then try to get the email again. Refer to the following link: https://hotbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007571374
Note: After the whitelist is successfully set, because some email service providers require a certain effective time, it is recommended to try again after ten minutes and go to request email verification code.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If it still cannot solve your problem, please submit a ticket to us.