Dear respected users,
Hotbit will support the IRIS network upgrade & hard fork at approximately 2021-02-25 05:30 AM UTC. Deposits and withdrawals of IRIS has been suspended starting from 2021-02-25 02:30 AM UTC.
- The trading of IRIS will not be affected during the upgrade.
- Hotbit will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding IRIS in their Hotbit accounts.
- The IRIS network upgrade & hard fork will not result in a new token being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for IRIS once we deem the upgraded network to be stable. We will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
- IRISnet Mainnet 1.0 Upgrade Announcement
- #10 IRIS Hub Upgrade to v1.0 (Kuafu)
- IRISnet Mainnet 1.0 Upgrade On-chain Governance Proposal has been submitted
February 25th, 2021