Dear Hotbit users,
Hotbit will support the DIA (DIA) airdrop program for DIA holders. Hotbit will distribute DIA tokens to each user based on the formula as follows:
(User’s average DIA holdings over snapshot period * Total DIA airdropped to Hotbit) / Average DIA holdings held on Hotbit over snapshot period)
- User’s average DIA holdings over snapshot period = (Sum of the daily snapshot DIA balances in user’s Hotbit account / Total counted days)
- Average DIA holdings held on Hotbit over snapshot period = (Snapshots of Hotbit users’ DIA balances / Total counted days)
Snapshots were taken at 10:00 AM UTC daily from 2020.09.25 to 2020.12.10.
- DIA tokens that were pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshots will not count towards your DIA balance；
- Average DIA balances over the snapshot period that are under 1 DIA (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop；
- The snapshots will include DIA balances in spot wallets ；
- Hotbit will distribute the DIA tokens after the project has completed the DIA airdrop to DIA holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution is completed.
For further information on how the DIA tokens will be airdropped to DIA holders, please refer to: DIA 2020 Airdrop