Dear respected users:
According to the official announcement of DOT (Polkadot), DOT will be split in denomination at a block height of 1,248,328, and is expected to be split at 00:40 (UTC+8) on August 22nd, 2020. After the split, the token holding number becomes 100 times the original token holding number, and and the price of DOT will decrease by about 100 times. The percentage of DOT owned by users relative to the total supply will remain the same after the split is completed, and the split will not affect the total value of user's DOT position.
Please check the schedule below:
1. DOT claiming function will be suspended at 21:15 on August 18, 2020 (UTC+8).
2. DOT claiming and depositing function will be opened at 12:00 on August 19, 2020 (UTC+8).
3. DOT claiming and depositing function will be suspended at 10:00 on August 21, 2020 (UTC+8).
4.The trading pairs of DOT/BTC, DOT/ETH, DOT/USDT will be suspended at 11:00 on August 21, 2020 (UTC+8), at which time users' pending orders will be cancelled by the system and their token assets will be refunded to your trading accounts.
5. DOT Position snapshots will be taken at 12:00 on August 21, 2020 (UTC+8).
6. DOT split has been finished at the block height of 1,248,328 at 00:40 ON Aug 22nd, 2020(UTC+8)
7. The resumption time of DOT trading, claiming, deposit and withdrawal will be notified via another announcement. Sorry for the inconvenience that caused during the suspension!
For more DOT Splitting details, please refer to https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/poll