Dear Respected Hotbit Users:
In order to provide better service for our users, Hotbit conducts subdivision on its trading area based on various indexes of all projects listed, such as the quality, background, technical strength and liquidity of the projects etc. Currently, Hotbit’s trading area is currently divided into the following sub-areas: Selected Area, Main Area and Growing Area.
By regularly examining and assessing the status of all projects listed in all sub-areas of Hotbit’s trading area, Hotbit will conduct necessary adjustments on certain projects by relocating the projects into different sub-areas. In case that any projects are involved in any bad records, Hotbit will consider delisting such projects or relocating such projects into ST (Special Treatment) sub-area, please follow the link here: “Hidden Projects ST Sub-Area”.
The detailed rules and regulations regarding the relocation of projects into different sub-areas are listed as below:
- Whether the projects’ liquidity and widths of positions are maintained in the range required.
- Whether the project and (or) project team is involved in any major issues or changes.
- Whether the project team decides to temporarily issue additional volumes of their tokens or conduct forking on their tokens without prior notice to Hotbit.
- Whether the project’s actual operation deviate greatly from the information disclosed by the project team.
- Whether the project is involved in any technical or security issues or problems, or that certain bugs occurred to the project’s smart contract.
- Other issues relevant to law and compliance.
Thank you for choosing and supporting Hotbit!