Dear Respected Hotbit Users,
Hotbit has updated its third round of voting for listing event into a new level. The third round of voting for listing event will be arranged as a one on one competition. The shortlisted projects for the third round of Hotbit’s voting for listing event will be DGB (DigiByte) and BIP (Minter Network). The voting event will be launched at 16:00, May 27th, 2020 (UTC+8).
Event Duration: 16:00, May 27th, 2020 - 16:00, May 29th, 2020 (UTC+8)
DigiByte is known as a global decentralized payment network and cryptocurrency project. Enlightened by Bitcoin, DigiByte supports rapid transactions with very low or even no transaction fees, no requirement for login, registration, and no hidden costs.
The users can receive or send DigiBytes tokens from or to any DigiByte address around the world within few seconds. DigiByte adopts P2P technology with no centralized governance organization. The issuance of DigiBytes are conducted through collective trading on the network. DigiByte is also open source, the design of DigiByte involves the participation of the public, no one owns or controls DigiByte, everyone is welcome to participate in.
Total Supply：21,000,000,000 DGB
Circulation Amount：12,085,505,269 DGB
Minter blockchain lets people, projects, and companies create and manage their own coins and exchange them at a fair price with absolute and instant liquidity.
The native token of Minter Network is BIP, of which the purpose is to cater for the real demand of the market, which includes the rapid transfers among mobile users with low (or even no) transaction fees
Circulation Amount: 2,221,983,868 BIP
Official Website ：https://www.minter.network/
Rules and Regulations Regarding
- This round of voting for listing event requires users to vote with HTB or BTC. 50 HTB=1 Vote, or 100 HTB worth of BTC=1 Vote. .（The exchange price is determined by the average price of HTB/BTC on Hotbit by the day the event is launched).
- By participating in the voting event, all voters may share the available rewards based on the proportion of the number of their votes compared with the total number of all votes from all voters. In case that DGB wins, all voters will share 100,000 DGB as rewards. In case that BIP wins, all voters will share 500,000 BIP as rewards. (in case that the amount of tokens shared by any user is negligible, the award will not be distributed).
- The first 1,000 users who participate in the voting for listing event will share 1,000 USDT worth of official rewards.
- The 3rd, 13th, 23rd, 33rd, 43rd, 53rd, 63rd, 73rd, 83rd and 93rd user who participate in the event may receive 20 USDT airdrop rewards.
- The final result of the event will be determined by the number of votes each project receives.
- The winner of the event will enjoy the qualification of listing their project on Hotbit for free (All ERC20,EOS,TOMO,NEO,XML,BEP2,TRX based projects will be listed within one week, the listing schedule of other mainnet tokens will be determined by the status of mainnet integration).
- The project that failed in the event may either choose to enter the next round of voting for listing event or enjoy the listing of their project on Hotbit with 20% discount.
- All locked up BTC and HTB for the purpose of the event will be returned to all relevant users’ accounts within five business days after the event terminates (During the lockup period, all users with their BTC locked up will enjoy a 2.21% of current deposit interest, which will be returned along with all other locked up tokens after the event terminates).
Thank you for your support on Hotbit!
May 20th, 2020