Dear Respected Users:
Hotbit is scheduled to launch the ranking competition on HTB trading volumes. We have prepared 2 VIP seat tickets (worth USD$ 1499 each), 25 business seat tickets (worth USD$ 899 each) and 50 ordinary seat tickets (worth USD$169 each) of Blockchain Life 2019 Asia (which will be held in Singapore) as rewards for all participators. The total value of our rewards adds up to USD$34,000! The detailed rules and regulations are as follows:
0:00, April 15th, 2019 ~ 0:00, April 20th, 2019 (UTC+8).
(All users who intend to participate in the ranking competition on HTB trading volumes are required to register for the competition first. All non-registered users will not be able to participate in the competition.
Link for the registration of the competition：https://www.wenjuan.com/s/aUZbU3Y/
Rules and Regulations of the Ranking Competition on the Trading Volumes of HTB
We will calculate the trading volumes of all users who have registered for the ranking competition (buy volume + sell volume). The top 77 users (who have registered for participating the competition) with the greatest trading volumes in HTB will receive relevant rewards!
- Each of the top 2 users (who have registered for the competition) with the greatest trading volumes in HTB will receive 1 VIP ticket of Blockchain Life 2019 Asia (worth USD $1499).
- Each of the users (who have registered for the competition) ranked between No. 3 and No. 27 in the competition will receive 1 business seat ticket of Blockchain Life 2019 Asia (worth USD $899).
- Each of the users (who have registered for the competition) ranked between No. 28 and No. 77 in the competition will receive 1 ordinary seat ticket of Blockchain Life 2019 Asia (worth USD ¥169).
- The list of all winners will be published before 18:00, April 21st, 2019.
- Our customer service team will finish the distribution of all rewards before 18:00, April 22nd, 2019. All rewards will be distributed to relevant users’ email addresses.
- Hotbit team reserves the final rights on the explanation and interpretation of all rules and regulations of the event.
The investments in blockchain assets are highly risky; the user is solely responsible for undertaking the risks of any asset shrinkage or lost. Please do conduct investment activities cautiously based on your own situation. Hotbit does not provide endorsement for any blockchain assets. All introduction information regarding the assets is originated from third party sources and that emissions and errors might occur in the information provided.
We hope you enjoy trading on Hotbit!