Dear respected users,
The Announcement Regarding the Relevant Problems Occurred During the Purchase of LC on Hotbit Polaris on April 7th, 2019. (II)
After conducting urgent inspections and taking appropriate measures to deal with the problems occurred according to the previous announcement, Hotbit hereby reports the principles and progresses of our further solutions to our communities as follows:
1. Due to the network congestion of USDT, some of our users have failed to deposit or withdraw their tokens. After processing all our users’ requests regarding relevant problems, we have managed to solve this issue for over 85% of users. However, considering the fact that the current network status of USDT still remains in severe congestion, we do appreciate our users’ understanding and please wait patiently for all your transactions to be processed in turn. Alternatively, our users can also choose to withdraw their asset by converting their asset into certain other type(s) of asset(s).
2. After our thorough inspections, currently, we have detected 175 accounts that are involved in using automatic scripts during the purchase session of HTB/LC on Hotbit Polaris and 224 accounts that are involved in using automatic scripts during the purchase session of USDT/LC, with the volume of LC tokens involved in HTB/LC purchase session being 168,000,000 LC tokens, and that the volume of LC tokens involved in USDT/LC purchase session being 853,000,000 LC tokens. Hotbit will conduct compulsory transaction rollback regarding the purchase of all these accounts involved. If discrepancies exist, please lodge a support ticket to our customer service team and we will process your request shortly.
3. After careful inspections and verifications and excluding the part of accounts that are involved in using automatic scripts, during HTB/LC purchase session, there are 610 accounts in total that have failed in their purchases, and that during USDT/LC purchase session, there are 844 accounts in total that have failed in their purchases.
4. After friendly negotiation with LC project team, Hotbit has decided to purchase 137880000 LC from the compulsory rollback transactions of those accounts that are involved in using automatic scripts and airdrop this amount of LC tokens to those users who have failed to purchase LC during the purchase sessions. The detailed rules and regulations of the airdrop is that, by participating in HTB/LC purchase session, each account that failed to purchase LC will receive 60,000 LC as airdrop, and the airdrop will be distributed in 12 months separately; by participating in USDT/LC purchase session, each account that failed to purchase LC will receive 120,000 LC as airdrop, and the airdrop will be distributed in 12 months separately. For those users who have participated in both purchase sessions, they will receive double airdrops（Hotbit has destributed LC airdrop to all corresponding accounts. The deadline is 15:00 (UTC+8) April 9th 2019，Thereafter, LC airdrops affairs will no longer be accepted）.
5. Regarding the remaining 883,000,000 LC tokens from the rollback transactions, LC project team will destroy all those tokens by further announcement.
6. We have so far processed 26 requests of those users who are involved in the loss of their HTB asset due to the huge fluctuations of the value of HTB during their participation of HTB/LC purchase session. If any other users are involved in this issue, please send a support ticket to us: https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
Article is closed for comments.