Hotbit does not provide endorsement for any blockchain assets. All introduction information regarding the assets is originated from third party sources and that emissions and errors might occur in the information provided.
The investments in blockchain assets are highly risky; the user is solely responsible for undertaking the risks of any asset shrinkage or lost. Please do conduct investment activities cautiously based on your own situation.
INVEToken (INVE) is a platform and a programming language that enables developers to build and publish next-generation distributed applications. INVE can be used to program, distribute, guarantee and trade anything: voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, corporate management, contracts and most agreements, intellectual property, and smart assets that benefit from hardware integration.
INVE uses a hybrid security protocol, a hybrid structure based on the DAG consensus mechanism and a consensus mechanism based on the Byzantine fault tolerance mechanism. In the first few years after launching, the annual INVE output will increase year by year as the number of transactions increases; then, as the output per trade is halved, the subsequent annual output will decrease.
- Combining the advantages of Tor-based anonymity and Blockchain-based distributed VPN, a novel anonymous P2P overlay network is created, including anonymous access method and encrypted communication protocol;
- A new data structure HashNet derived from DAG (directed acyclic graph) is proposed, which greatly reduces storage reduces storage space requited by nodes and improves efficiency and security of data storage;
- An efficient and secure double-layer consensus mechanism consisting of HashNet consensus and BA-VRF consensus is created;
- New anti-quantum algorithms are devised, which replaces existing SHA series algorithm with the Keccak-512 hash algorithm, and replaces ECDSA signature algorithm with an integer lattice-based NTRUsign signature algorithm;
- As a function of choice, zero-knowledge proofs are used to make transaction anonymous;
- Moses virtual machine (MVM) is built which supports declarative non-Turing complete contract as well as advanced Turing complete contract programmed in Moses language;
- To adopt chain-relay technology to solve the problems in crossing chains transaction and transparent operations among multiple chains, which not only can maintain independence of crossing chains operation, but also reuses various functions of InterValue；
- Lots of industrial common interfaces in form of JSON-RPC are set up to support different scenarios;
- Various token allocation methods are used in order to support double-layer mining for incentives.
Token Status and Distribution
Private sale 9%
Tech team 3%
Ecosystem and cooperation 26%
Reward of transaction confirmation 60% (mining)
Private sale price 1 ETH = 20000 INVE
Contract address: https://etherscan.io/token/0xDAC4AE188AcE3C8985765eDc6C9B4739D4845DdC
Article is closed for comments.