Dear Hotbit users :
Hotbit will launch the “4,000,000 LOTO Giveaway” event on 15:00, Sept 13 (UTC+8)
1、LOTO Deposit bonus
- Event Duration: 15:00, Sept 13 ~ 15:00, Sept 15 (UTC+8)
- Any user who deposit 1000 LOTO will receive 20 LOTO as reward.
- Every user can claim as much as 20,000 LOTO as reward.
- The rewards will be distributed in real time.
- There are 1,300,000 LOTO available in the bonus pool in total. The rewards are subject to availability and are distributed on the basis of first claim first received.
- During the event, the withdrawal function of LOTO will be temporarily closed. The withdrawal function of LOTO will be available again once the event terminates.
2、LOTO Trading Comepetition
- Time: 15:00, Sept 14 ~ 15:00, Sept 19 (UTC+8)
- Top 2000 Hotbit users with biggest trading volume (buys + sells)will be awarded.
- Trade LOTO more than 5000 volume can join the activity
- The winner list will be announced at Sept 20, 2018.
Top 2000 in ranking will be rewarded as following:
NO.1-10: Share 200,000 LOTO equally
NO.11-200: Share 570,000 LOTO equally
NO.201-2000: Share 90,000 LOTO equally
3、Holding Bonus (LOTO&HTB)
- Snapshot time: 15:00, SEP 17 (UTC+8)
- Those users who are ranked top 2000 in the holding amount of LOTO will receive an extra 500 LOTO as rewards!
- Those users who are ranked top 1500 in the holding amount of LOTO will receive an extra 333 LOTO as rewards!
- The winner list will be announced before Sept 20, 2018.
- All rewards will be distributed before Sept 28, 2018.
- If we detect any cheating activities during the event, Hotbit is entitled to disqualify the users involved from claiming their rewards..
- Hotbit reserve the final rights of explanation regarding all rules and regulations of this event.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. Hotbit will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Thank you for your support!
Hotbit official website:www.hotbit.io
Article is closed for comments.