Hotbit does not provide endorsement for any blockchain assets. All introduction information regarding the assets is originated from third party sources and that emissions and errors might occur in the information provided.
The investments in blockchain assets are highly risky; the user is solely responsible for undertaking the risks of any asset shrinkage or lost. Please do conduct investment activities cautiously based on your own situation.
ThingsChain is a next-generation platform for IoT devices based on blockchain technology. It uses a multilayered architecture which provides a solution to the issues faced by current blockchains like lack of scalability and low transaction throughput rate.
The goal of ThingsChain is to create a trustless and decentralized system in which transactions are similar to real world transactions. ThingsChain accomplishes it by designing its network as a multi-layer blockchain with double consensus algorithm to allow transactions to be linked with additional information on-chain. Users, developers, node operators, organizations, enterprises, crypto-exchanges, partners and other blockchains.
- Radiating Blocks Graph: Radiating block graphs is developed based on DAGs. A DAG is a finite directed graph with no directed cycles. It consists of finitely many vertices and edges, with each edge directed from one vertex to another.
- Blockchains Packed in Blockchain: This structure will increase the storage capacity, process more transaction confirmations per second and provide more security. A two-layers structure will also decrease the size of the blockchain which nodes are needed to store.
- Cross-chain Communication: Cross-chain Communication is expected to be used with high frequency in IoT applications. Thingschain’s technology is motivated to design cross-blockchain communication in a fast and cost-effective way.
- Proof of Truth: ThingsChain will use a proof of truth consensus mechanism which will ensure that only correct data is stored in the NestChain. It’s a consensus mechanism which allows only real transactions or information confirmed by supernode to be stored in Nestchain.
- Airdrop: 40%
- Team members: 25% (Locked at least 6 months)
- Advisor + Partnership: 10% (Locked at least 4 months)
- Marketing + Ecosystem: 10%
- Reserve Fund: 15%
Article is closed for comments.