Dear Respected Users:
Hotbit has decided to award all HTB holders on Hotbit a certain amount of bonus starting from May 25th, 2018.
- Event Schedule: Starting from May 25th, 2018. The ending time of the event is subject to further announcement.
- Target users: All Hotbit users who hold HTB in their Hotbit accounts.
- Bonus distribution schedule: Hotbit will take snapshots of all HTB holders’ accounts by 23:00 UTC+8 everyday, and all bonuses will be distributed by 24:00 UTC+8 everyday
- The amount of relevant tokens to be awarded as bonus will be the same everyday. The types of tokens to be awarded as bonus could be any type of tokens that have already been listed on Hotbit.
- Bonus distribution proportion: All HTB holders on Hotbit will receive relevant amount of tokens as bonus according to the proportion of HTB tokens they hold compared with the total amount of HTB on hold by all users on Hotbit.
- Hotbit reserves the final rights regarding the explanation on all policies of this event.
The detailed calculation formula regarding the amount of bonus that each HTB holder will receive is:
Daily bonus income = Daily amount of tokens in the bonus pool x (the amount of HTB held by the user ÷ Total amount of HTB held by all users on Hotbit)
* If it is due to the fact that any Hotbit users hold a comparatively small amount of HTB tokens in their Hotbit account, which leads to the consequence that the amount of bonus that these users are suppose to receive is smaller than the value of minimum decimal place required during the calculation of the bonus tokens that the users are suppose to receive, then in this case, these users will not be able to receive their bonus of the day.
If the amount of assets in the daily bonus pool is 200 ETH in total, user A holds 200,000 HTB tokens, and the total amount of HTB held by all users on Hotbit is 400,000,000 HTB, then the daily bonus income that user A will receive = 200（ETH）×（200,000/400,000,000）=0.1(ETH)
What is HTB?
Hotbit Official Website：www.hotbit.io
Hotbit WeChat Official Account：Hotbit
May 23rd, 2018
Article is closed for comments.