Hotbit has launched a bulk transfer service. All users can use it on the website themselves. At present, the maximum of transfers available is 100. If you have any problems when using it, please contact us through a support ticket, our support team will help you.
To bulk transfer, there are 3 steps: Upload, Check and Transfer
Step 1. Upload
1.1 First, select the coin/token you need to make the transfer in withdraw page ;
1.2 Batch input the UID of the target users and the corresponding transfer amounts. There are two kinds of input ways: upload mode and manual mode.
- a. In the upload mode, the accepted file types include xlsx, csv and txt. Please refer to the template file for the specific format. After uploading the file, if an error occurs, please check whether the content of the uploaded file conforms to the template file format and upload it again. If the resolution is successful, it will automatically enter the "Check" step.
- b. In the manual input mode, enter a UID and its corresponding amount in every line, separated by commas. After input, click "Check" to enter the "Check" step.
Step 2. Check
2.1 This page will display all the uploaded data and the problems of the data. If there is no problem, the "Errors" section will not be displayed. You can click "Check" directly to proceed to the next step.
2.2 If there is a problem, please modify or delete it according to the error prompt in the "Errors" section. Error types include:
- a. Invalid UID
- b. Repeated UID: prevent repeated transfer.
- c. Illegal characters: There are illegal characters (such as symbols other than numbers and ".") in the amount input box. If it is blank, this is also the case.
- d. Minimum Amount is xxxx: the input amount is less than the minimum transferable amount.
- e. Maximum Amount is xxxx: the input amount is greater than the maximum transferable amount.
- f. Transaction limit exceeded
In addition, if the number of digits entered exceeds the transfer precision of this coin/token, it will be automatically rounded down to meet the transfer precision. For example, if the transfer precision is 0.1 , and the amount you filled is 12.98, then the system will automatically change the amount to 12.9.
2.3 After modification, click "Check" to check the data again. If there are still errors, the Errors section will display the corresponding errors. Please continue to modify; If there are no errors, the "Errors" section will no longer be displayed. Then please click "Check" again to enter the next step.
2.4 If you need to modify the transferred coin/token, please return to the previous step "Upload" to modify it.
Step 3. Transfer
3.1 This page will display the summary information of the bulk transfer, such as the total number of transfers, amount and transfer fee. If the funding balance is sufficient, you can click "Transfer" to submit; If the balance is insufficient, please recharge through Transfer, Trade or Deposit first. (If the data fails to be updated in real time, please refresh the page and try again)
3.2 You will be required to fill the corresponding verification codes after submitting the transaction. After the verification codes are filled successfully, then click "Transfer" ,that means that the transfer will start:)
Tips: Where do I find the transfer history?
After the bulk transfer is done, you can view the transfer records on the current page or find it in "Wallet-Transaction history-Withdrawings history" area.
1. In the "History" of the current page, you can view the status, token type, number of transfers, total amount and time of the bulk transfer. The data of number and amount are separated by "/". The data in front of "/" is successfully transferred, and the data behind "/" is planned to be transferred.
2. For complete transaction details, click "Export full logs" to export the transaction details file.
3. If the whole bulk transfer has been completed, but some transfers have failed, the failed logs will be displayed, including the UID of the failed transfer target and the transfer amount(The failed part of amount won't be deducted from your account).
Article is closed for comments.